View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 06:45 AM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I had my first serious issue with Mango on Saturday. I was forced to hard reset the phone because I couldn't find a solution whatsoever whether by Google search or trial and error turning on switches or uninstalling programs.

I went to change out my battery as usual by just pulling the battery while the phone is on and slap in a charged one, power up and continue on. When the phone booted the vibrate function remained on immediately after the HTC post. The constant vibrate wouldn't turn off no matter what I tried. As you can well imagine this bug would not be one that could remain as it would drain the battery much faster and was annoying as hell with needing to hold the phone.

I was tempted to just reinstall NoDo again but figured I'd just give it another shot. I currently have my vibrate function turned off and plan on actually shutting down the phone before switching out the battery as a precaution that doesn't happen again.
the vibrate remained after even doing the soft resets and such? it may be a hardware issue because the vibrate occurs before the actual OS.but who knows