View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 12:59 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Phone Mic Goes Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkjames View Post
It's been doing it for about 3 days now...started on Friday ( 7/8 ). I hadn't tried it with a sound recording app, but will give it a shot. Thing is, mic goes out without warning and at varying times....sometimes near the start of the call, and other times after I've been talking for quite a while. I haven't tried a hard reset yet; wanted to research for any fixes first. Plus, if it's a software issue the problem will still be present once I reload my data, right?
Depends on the software issue whether something is interfering, or is it related to the rom/radio etc..what are you using btw for rom/kernal/radio?

Some other things to consider is do you use bluetooth headsets or 3.5mm ones?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)