View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 03:33 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
I'm pretty sure that you will not be looked upon well by COMPLETELY making up things that I have nowhere posted in my previous posts. I will post again that my only issue was with search and that IS one of my most used features. If you had an issue making calls, would you keep on beta testing? NO. You guys keep mentioning beta testing. I am fully aware what beta testing is. I knew the risks that things may be broken and opted to try it. I then realized that the phone reminded me of my Touch Pro 2 days where I wanted to do something and the phone disagreed. I then returned to nodo. My original issue wasn't with you, it was with that guy that suggested that I shouldn't return and that there is no issue with search.

Please do not interpret this as something completely different that what I've typed.

And for cursing, I'm sorry if you consider hell a curse word.

It was an odd issue but the food search worked well but only if I type in a word or say something it will take way longer than 30 seconds. Just wouldn't work and even say network is down after a few minutes. The web browser workes quickly and while using IE I can type anything in the bar and it then works as it should. I didn't have time to check in market place but by what was typed you still think that it was a network issue? Why doesn't it affect NoDo or IE from bring up the same results that it takes 5 minutes to find if it finds it at all?
all I did was say that im having NO issues whatsoever when I search. in fact I'm actually having less issues than I was when I was on NoDo. mango so far seems to be handling data transfer much better compared to NoDo when some things were slow even on WiFi.
This post has been thanked 1 times.