View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 11:45 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Update: I'm currently in a low-signal area and with wi-fi disabled, I'm indeed having "speed" issues with search (30 seconds or more to "process" and a couple "unable to process" type messages). When I turn my wi-fi back on, the issue disappears. That certainly leads me to believe more of a data-connection issue (speed and timeouts, potentially, rather than a flat-out data not working issue).

Also keep in mind that if you're searching outside the browser, it is including content on your phone and also on Marketplace (which has had a couple issues the past two weeks), so if you have any big files synced that could also potentially slow things down. I suspect that given the timing of your original post it was bombing out on the Marketplace part of the search, hence why it worked fine in the browser (where it's targeted for Web only).

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 07-10-2011 at 11:49 AM.