View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 11:33 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Seriously? So I am wrong for trying out the beta and returning back? With full bars and data working on my brother's tp2 and on my phone before and after the Mango update means that it isn't my data. Who the hell are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't do with my phone? I also do have a right to post what my issues were any why I reverted back to NoDo. If it pisses you off then that is your problem, not mine.
You need to cool your jets and re-read what I wrote. In no way did I suggest you were wrong to go back to NoDo. I said you were wrong to attempt Mango in the first place IF you're that sensitive to "buggy" features and absolutely require everything to work (which is what you stated in your original post).

It's called a BETA. The word by its technical definition implies "Bugs Present, Use at Your Own Risk." (A point you noted yourself in your posts.) You took the risk, and now you're on here cussing at us because of your own issue? Take a step back and reflect on this a moment.

I'm not ticked off nor was I in the response, but by your words and tone, it sure seems you have an axe to grind, which is NOT going to bode well for your future on this site if this is the type of reaction you're going to give people who are just responding to your comments. I also wasn't (nor do I suspect others were) being hostile towards you for not sticking with it. I don't fault you for trying it... I fault you for trying it with the expectation of it being a cure-all with 100% functionality when you knew it was a beta.

Now as for the rest of your response about the specifics of the bug, I will gladly test that for myself to see if it was a fluke or consistent bug.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 07-10-2011 at 11:47 AM.