Thread: Google Plus
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 03:51 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I don't think you are understanding how google works...they dont just "Branch out"..everything they do compliments their search engine business aka with ad sense..everything they do is focused on ad sense...its not unreasonable...

what about their driverless cars?

They are all trying to take over the world..facebook just publicly anounces it while Google does it behind the scenes...

their search engine is suffering because of it, nowhere near what it was like back when I was soph in HS. their translator isn't even as good anymore, everytime id type something in Spanish and put it in one to look it up Bing always provided the translation closest to what I meant

Since when is IE9 compatible with all web standards? while IE9 is better complaint then its previous versions..its still behind the competition...

I mean look:

The HTML5 test - How well does your browser support HTML5?

Desktop IE9 gets a score of 130+5...my phone has almost 2x higher HTML5 compliance score...

IE9 mobile was demonstrated to have the highest framerate for html5 out of all the default mobile browsers. video is on WMPU and pocketnow

Blame M$ here actually...they did not want to support WebM video which Google uses..all the other browsers support it...thus have no problem with youtube and HTML5....you can get the WebM plugin for your desktop IE9 from Google but for your phone there is not much that can be done until M$ supports it...
all html5 videos that I've tested playback fine,some in the Zune player. I found that it was the ad videos that would default to flash on YouTube
that pretty much sums it up. I also think this thread should be moved out of Android general and into off topic.