View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: How to listen to music with a regular bluetooth headset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC
So, Here's the deal, I've got a Bluetake BT450 headset which is A2DP compliant, but it doesn't work with my PPC6700. It didn't work b4 the rom upgrade, and it doesn't work with it. Are u guys using a diff. BT stack. It doesn't seem like there are any other profiles present for audio other than hands free and headset......If you can let me know......do I need a Diff. BT stack (and where can I get it?), if not, what do I need to do to get the audio gateway profile (or any other profiles for that matter) to work? Thanks for the help!
Yea check out this thread, this is what ur looking for.
~mike