View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:06 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide 7/7/11, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, FRX06, GingerBr

Quote:
Originally Posted by machek View Post
I've seen SD cards that are Class 10, i.e a 4gb class 10 card. Is there any disadvantage to using a class 10 over a class 6? I assume it is faster even though you mentioned in the first page that class 6 is best.
Class 4 is actually best...

Anything above class 4 *can* have issues. I've heard the issues are minimal on class 6 cards, but I've had everything from people saying their card died, or wouldn't boot at all if it was class 10. The only thing those superfast cards are really good for is keeping up with highdef camcorders. Pretty useless for running Android unfortunately... Would be a nice way to get a speed boost, but no .
This post has been thanked 1 times.