View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:54 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I gotta run, but,
"I went into messages it took a long time to load my 230 messages that were backed up."

Hope those aren't text messages! If so, that's your issue. FYI, known issue on sms lots of message, don't think it's rom related...

How long did you wait for phone to unfreeze? I'll bet it comes back, set it down, wait a min & see. Don't think it's at all related to our setup.

I've always had issues with tons of messages (text) and usually have 4-5 emails setup. But, in the email settings I have most setup for only 3 days, headers only on a couple & my main one, I have it set no more than 5-7 days (something like that)

tons more on this, but gotta run, start with that, but I'd cut your messages!!

In fact, using PIM backup, on your restore if you double click the email accounts, you can get a double >> arrow, which allows you to unselect sent items, etc..

after you task 29 & reflash only restore the accounts, uncheck the inbox, sent, etc.. see if you have the issue, you can always bring the rest back later

see ya
This post has been thanked 2 times.