Thread: BATTERY ON ROMS
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:30 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: BATTERY ON ROMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I would have to agree with you on this. Whenever I'm not working on something for EF02, I'm on srf 1.2 coupled with the Genocide kernel. I don't overclock but do undervolt with voltage control and easily have over half the battery left at the end of each day.

OP, you might want to add kernels as a part of what you're looking for since the kernel has about as much to do with battery life if not more that the rom does.
Good point Shane about undervolt.

late,
Coz