View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:44 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Still liking the Mango on my Arrive! Probably even a little too excited about the performance of Mango and to think that it can only get better=D>

I'm not sure @esqueue why you seemed to have trouble with your Mango install. From whatever I've read on this forum or elsewhere it seems that the majority of people can't find much fault with this "beta". It has been super stable for me day to day. BELIEVE ME that I USE the phone a lot during the day. Just one e-mail attachment download reset and 2 resets when syncing Zune for my library the first time again with 20+GB music and a beta Zune program. Other than that it's been pretty flawless and SPEEDY. Searching for something, or replying to a text using TellMe has been as good as expected.

This past week I have been converting my GoldMine CRM system over to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and I moved all of my 500+ past personal contacts to Windows Live. I put the 2600+ GoldMine contacts into Dynamics and it all synced with my phone. I almost can't believe my eyes but it seems to run the same speed with all of those additional contacts. WP7 rules! I'd really like to see them other OS's take a beating like that and still stay standing. I've not needed to delete a single thread of texts and it's just like the day I started.