View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:10 PM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
I don't completely understand what you just posted but I think you are saying that you had no issues with search and that there are many more features than ringtones. I think something about not returning to something that works for me?

The fact that you have no issues with search have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me. Fact is that it is broken on my phone and is a deal breaker. It would be moronic for me to give up something that I use everyday for some other things that I don't even know about or care about. Many of the features aren't taken advantage of by current programs yet.

If this worked flawlessly then it would be released already.

i get what ur saying i dunno i haven't attempted to use the beta for my arrive still waiting to see if everything pans out when it's actually released not to eager to ruin my phone .. but i will search around and see what i can come up with to help u out ..