View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:16 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Comparing 3D vs Iphone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
Would you say the 3D is better phone than iphone 4?

Tell me what 3D cant do that iphone 4 can do?

We got Angry Bird and Cut the Rope. I have not install a UPC scanner yet. Its Red something?

That video chat thing, 3D got it too.

Not to mention hardware and big screen, which 3D I know definately win in this category. And we can change all the battery and microSD we want.

And it is almost as thin as the iphone.

So I think the 3D wins now. But what can we say about iphone5 coming out this summer?

I think HTC is narrowing the gap on iphone.
You do realize to say a product this year is catching up to the iphone of last year is kinda an insult to the product..right? lol..the 3d SHOULD be superior to products of last year...I don't even see a reason to compare the 2 :/

Quote:
Lastly, dont forget if there is no Apple, all the smartphone is over taken by chinese again, just like all the consumer electronics.
Not really..and apple products are Chinese products..they are jsut designed by Apple...

Also Samsung and LG are not chinese, they are Korean and they make most of the products in Korea, not china.

Quote:
I owned an EVO 4G for almost a year before I switched to an iPhone 4. I did it because I was tired of messing with my phone (rooting, taskbars, themes and general hacks) and wanted a phone that just worked, out of the box, with no additional work from me.
That's same reason I got the Epic, It just "works" ..I actually used stock rom most of the time...biggest reason I load up custom roms is to improve battery life (not that its been bad, just wanted to push it to the limit) and tethering...

Quote:
Each device has it's pros and cons, plain and simple. I personally think Android is a great OS and believe that it will surpass iOS in sales/usage within the next 12-18 months.
It already surpassed iOS in sales...not on the Tablet front yet but on the smartphone front definitely..

Quote:
BlackBerrys also have their place in business and I can see why many companies use them for their employees.
Thing about blackberries is, most people that have been using blackberries were not business people but teens/young adults...as texting devices somewhat...RIM's failure to recognize that is one of their biggest downfalls...Of course I do see a lot of people using them in business arena but at the same time Android and iOS are both quickly moving into that turf...and its hard for blackberry to get them back as these platforms become more integrated into people's businesses.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)