View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 05:18 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3.5mm headphone/audio out + USB at same time: WORKS

Wake this forum up & start some new threads here!
While your waiting for ACL to finish his code up & get it uploaded

You can use AkumaX trick outlined here (using the old Mogul connector)

Or, you can do what I just discovered when my kid wanted to plug into my TP2 Droid side while I was listening via TP2 USB headphones (which is another solution by the way...)

lol... simply plug in a 3.5 mm headphones/audio out to FM transmitter/3.5mm-cassett tape/double end 3.5mm to you car or home stereo input (if so equipped)

Both USB & 3.5mm headsets plugged in at the same time. If this is already post somewhere, I'll take it down.. but lol, the 3.5 mm jack works great if you already have your USB headset plugged in! :>))

So, for someone that wants to take it to the next step... If you have 2 USB headsets & both work with a 3.5 mm headset, try to cut off one of the USB headsets right at the plugin & see if it still works.. :>)) That way you only have a little stub of the usb headphone connector you can just leave in there & your 3.5mm audio out MAY work fine (if not you just waste a usb headset :>)).

A couple more options anyway!!

Last edited by teradog; 07-08-2011 at 11:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.