View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 12:39 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Buy Platinum Evo 3d case

Got this seidio/platinum from BB too, it is well worth it, just don't go around playing with the kickstand (i used to hold the metal kickstand of my OG Evo and spin the phone around lol), this kickstand is plastic and more flimsy. I just won't mess with it, cuz it works great AND stands up sturdy in Portrait mode too!

Its not bulky, texture is perfect and doesnt stick inside your pocket yet has a great grip in-hand.

Only Gripe: This thing is a B*TCH to take off!! Not cool if after root and rom flashing I have to do a battery pull (god forbid)

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!