View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 12:31 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dream Phone II, 100% Transparent, Final ROM, How to get 150 MB of RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
don't know if you've tried this but i found that windows will give a little bit back by changing the volume using the hard keys.
omg :>) I've reverted to stock volume cab, so no it doesn't (lol actually have no idea, but just for fun will try... dump Arkswitch & get +2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
Hey Teradog! Have you updated to 29022? Have you tried Pagepool of 8-12? Any comments?
OK, so I flashed 12 pp & I'll probably never do zero again... :>) zero was eventually screwing me & not ever giving back... BUT, that's with 2 months use... it's possible too many text msgs, etc.. has something to do with it. I'll keep you posted, but as I said in the energy rom forum, I started with 135, settled 133, almost never under 120, even after tons of Opera tabs & exit.

I'm OC'd at 768 (using the 2 down rule) & stuff is just working fine :>))

Like I said, we'll see after a few days/weeks... but right now am happy with 12 pp. I'd even recommend a 14 pp IF, you have done a panel or quick startmenu replacement AND not running Sense/Cookie. You've got TONs of RAM & will see that even 16 isn't a big deal... (since it's 1 for 1 basically, you should still see starting RAM around 128 with pp of 16)

Last edited by teradog; 07-05-2011 at 12:37 AM.