View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 01:56 AM
ncsportic
PPCGeeks Regular

ncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Confirmed: Get Mango on your Arrive!

Before you continue reading any further please understand that anything you do to your smartphone is your own responsibility as the procedure described above can be harmful, void your warranty or even render your smartphone useless.

hey guys! i saw a blog post saying how anyone can get wp7 mango without being a developer and so I decided to give it a try. well, i'm sitting here with Mango on my Arrive! it's very easy too and took about an hour and half total. you don't even have to be tech savvy to do this. just follow the instructions on this site:http://windowsphonehacker.com/articl...oper.-06-30-11 OR How to Update to Windows Phone 7 Mango Beta for All

only catch is that you will have to create a backup your current official NoDo config IN A SAFE PLACE!!! and then when the official Mango is released in the fall, you will have to restore your beta Mango Arrive back to the NoDo backup file. this method of updating is for developers, but your phone doesnt know that you aren't a developer

Last edited by ncsportic; 07-03-2011 at 02:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.