View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 12:52 AM
n1nj4Lo
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Re: Should I Keep Waiting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
I thought I'd miss Sense more than anything else but I don't. Everything I use the most is right there and live. I also thought I'd get bored of the tile layout (when previewing WP7 / TP2 mods) but I haven't. It will be nice if we ever get a chance to make custom icons for some of the tiles. (some are just plain fugly or don't color match the existing theme as others do). Sometimes only having the same rainbow of colors to choose from feels a little constrained. I do like being able to quickly change from light/dark themes depending if I'm outside or inside. If you don't like WinMos bugginess then look no further. Mine has been rock solid, slick, and fast. Yes there are some things missing, but coming(here now on beta). Changing the SDCard was a breeze. It really depends on you, the user. You'll know after you try one. For me, Android w/Sense feels familiar but when I tried WP7 it felt right.
On note of the tiles you are aware of this aren't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlhS-DQAABU
I hope somebody is cooking something up for a dual boot XDAndroid. LoL

Speaking of the dual boot, unrelated but I think my fellow PPCGeeker's will get a kick out of this if it hasn't been discussed yet.
http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/15/n...ng-with-windo/
_
_
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
I agree with you, the HTC hub has been useless to me. Once in a blue moon if it's storming, I'll click on it to watch the lightening and hear the thunder like an amazed 4 year old lol, but that's pretty much it. Being a weather person, hunting,work,ect. it would have been cool if the Sense style weather could overlay on the lockscreen as an option at least for some eye candy.
*Starts a rumor to see if it'll come true all firstly from speculation and hearsay...

Yea they could call it HTC Home Hubbles, or HHH for short... Or something like that.

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 07-03-2011 at 01:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.