View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 12:15 AM
n1nj4Lo
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Re: Should I Keep Waiting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
1. there's no way to change the interface past the color of the tiles and they are actually quite vibrant and useful. makes it look more alive sort of speak. this interface will also be implemented in the new Xbox dashboard and the upcoming windows 8 so the tiles are here to stay.

2. no possibility to run xdandroid but there is a possibility to run the mango beta that has been leaked. I loaded it onto my arrive today and it is impressive.

3. yes there is. check the disassembly thread by @pbankey and @steveo70 and @dtrush have all been able to successfully up the storage to 32gb.

4. boost maybe if u don't tell them what phone it is and im not sure about metroPCS.
Funny thing is Arrive's with Bad ESN's are being sold as metroPCS/Cricket Phones on eBay and as far as Boost Mobile, one guy tried but I think he slipped up and the Boost rep told them they didn't have a plan for that phone. WTF?

I'd love to stick with Boost especially for 35 bucks a month then on out with unlimited everything after a year and a half of on time payments.

I've just had nightmares with metroPCS and wouldn't care to relive them again. LoL
_

Hopefully there'll be an XDAndroid in the works eventually sometime for HTC WP7's, IDK If SPB plans on trying to port over to WP7, I'd hope they do and if they did it'd surely give competitor's and developer's a reason to hack up and brew away their own alternatives... Or I really do wish HTC would do something like what I said with their Hubs, that would truly be awesome.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 07-03-2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: esn cloning talk a no no