View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 12:03 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: flashing a new radio issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
hmm I had that radio on my tp2 for the longest time since VIN included it with his rom until I bought my arrive and flashed back to stock thinking that id get more than $25for it and I had no issues with it.
yeah I had it on my other touch pro 2s with custom roms . but since I build roms for barebones , I have a feeling I left something out . I'm gonna try the prl update after flashing the new radio , but I do have the latest (51079) is what it is . so I don't know if a different one will come up with the different radio or not . oh well back to the drawing board ! ^-^ never know till ya try !