Ninja87
Lurker

Ninja87 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
I think the first thing to try to confirm is if the cellular provider he uses "Wind" works with CDMA or just GSM or both.

from NRGZ page 1 (This ROM will NOT work for GSM devices! (Tmobile, AT&T, and the rest of the world pretty much).
maybe you can get lucky and flash a GSM phone with a CDMA ROM and not brick it, get some sort of working system but then locks up?

Ninja87
1st please confirm to us that your provider "Wind" uses CDMA.

2nd did you purchase the phone from "Wind" or a different company.

3rd do you have a SD card? if so what size and manufacture? and is this a new card or a used card.

4th "Good evening everyone, I purchased a Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA), I noticed that I try installing any ROMs (including the original) after one or two days is ruined and I have to format, I also tried to redo the formatting the task29, change the radio module and [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]install[/COLOR][/COLOR] any program, but I could not solve my problem. "
what do you mean by ruined? stops working altogether, just locks up, still runs but won't make or receive calls?

and I guess the last thing for now would be what state of working or non-working condition is the phone in at the present time? does it power up? if so how far does it get - black screen, home screen?

I think having this info will help everyone here to understand the problem your facing a little better and may allow them to give you the answers you need.
Rech receive calls and make them so I think that the ROM will work with the CDMA network GSM Wind, but I noticed that after some time no longer works arkswitch and the contents of the folder tool is empty, no longer watching your \ Windows \ I that some folders are renamed with strange characters.
I have an 8GB SD card but I noticed that the same problem occurs even without