View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:23 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja87 View Post
yes, I bought a new phone but do not use the Sprint network but an Italian provider.
however, I noticed that the problem occurs even without sim card and even after disabling the cache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
Hello Ninja87
not to be an a-hole but are you sure your phone is CDMA? the quick research I did on Wind seemed to say they run on the GSM network.

in other news - MotoGP in Magello this weekend -
I think we might need to step back here. If Ninja87 does have a Sprint CMDA phone, his problem is not rom based but network based. In other words he HAS the right rom for the phone, he just has the wrong network

Unless I am mistaken, if he attempts to load a GSN rom on a CMDA phone, he really will brick the thing.

I know these things are global, but there is a difference between the GSN and CMDA models and I don't want to see Ninja87 totally lose his investment.

Last edited by swlaraut; 07-01-2011 at 10:26 PM.