View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 04:19 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I gotta say...I'm really liking it so far. Once all of the features get finished, I think I might just have to make the switch from Android.

-Twitter doesn't work yet.
-Facebook Chat brings me to a page that says "invalid address".
A few people reported the Facebook issue, Go back into your account settings, delete facebook and re-add it... It should fix that problem. There has been assorted issues reported, I did that when my phone first came up (so I would not have to deal with it)

No Twitter, no tweeting for me

Over all, the Scout works really good (even found a dive bar near me that got a 4 star rating). This alone was worth installing it for (when traveling around)
Bing vision works pretty good, found UPC symbols fine and got a good price on some things.

Xbox live now has small icons(a big deal when you have bunch of games) and the news shows images....Your Avatar will dance with out needing to load the app (mine even plays with his WP7 phone)

This was 100% worth installing. It's faster, has a ton-o-features and No crashes so far.

Can't wait till the final !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
any news on third party multitasking? This is what I really need to use WP7 as a daily.
I did 2 games and some built in apps, it appeard to work, but, angry birds just reloaded when it came up (it always does that when I hit back)

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-01-2011 at 04:33 PM.