View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:05 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I'm pretty tempted but it seems like a lot of work to go through to get it on there.
I'm not to worried about messing up my phone but it just seems like I'd rather wait it out. I'm not really missing the TP1 & TP2 with always being on a cooked rom with some stuff not working or breaking all of the sudden. A few more months will come soon enough.
I agree, it's soo tempting though! I wouldn't mind spending the $ and the other 2 methods I've read about are just 2 risky now that I'm riding a flash free summer. Decisions, decisions lol.