View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 12:42 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I just got a developer account yesterday (for free) and unlocked my phone. So now I'm waiting to see if I get an official email for the upgrade
Do you have access to a .EDU account ? If not how did you get it for free ? I have been playing with the tools a little and would love to get an account but, hate to have to pay $99 till I really know what I am doing.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want it public...

As for Mango beta, Very, VERY tempted. I can't find a rom OEM for my Trophy (the ones on XDA claim to not work), so I really don't have a backout plan.

I've been reading about people who have been using it on XDA (spent a lot of time on there today reading about this), and every one claims that it's very stable and faster than the current build. Also, a lot of the new features work fine, so you will be getting 85% of the new features working very well to great (some issues but, worth spending some time on XDA as there is a lot of people using it over there).

The speed and perfomance difference is enough to tempt me alone...never mind the features.

MMMMMM....Mangos...

Edit:

My question about the backup addon for Zune, from what I was reading, people used it to go back to Pre-NoDo before, so it might just work to take a full backup of your phone then installing Mango, if you hate it, or too buggy, just connect to Zune and restore... would like to know for sure

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post15247851

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-01-2011 at 12:55 AM.