View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:12 PM
w7excursion
truth mirror

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problems... Dropped calls and no signal

I had messed around with a couple of settings on my evo in the epst menu before and it caused a couple of problems. One was in the evdo menu, I changed it to other settings besides automatic and either my data was hella slow or I couldnt receive sms/mms. On my 3d it was set cdma. Changed it to automatic and data is a little better but we are still having a tower issue in my area so I will wait for that to be corrected to see if data returns to normal or not. The other was in the Advanced menu. On the evo the ACCOLC is set to 9 but on the 3d it was set to 1,at least on mine it was. I read (somewhere over at su)that the higer the number the higher your phones priority to connect to the network/tower is. As for the msl,call sprint they will give it to you and you can change these settings in the data menu. I would soft reset your phone after making the changes cause thats the wm in me lol.