Thread: New to TP2
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 12:38 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Well, hello. You seem to be as slow as I am to make transitions.

I am sure people will have opinions, but normally you would just use ActiveSync to transfer the contacts from your PC/outlook.

Most of the people here are using a variant of 6.5 that comes from the installation of a new (hacked) ROM. You can, of course, use the upgraded Sprint version of 6.5, but I gave up on this about a year ago... Go to CDMA TP2 Development right at the top of this forum...

I am keeping my TP2... just waiting for Sprint to get their version of the iPhone (let me see if that gets a reaction from the various trolls on this forum)....

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatcha View Post
Is it just rumors or a fact that Sprint will get the iPhone in the form of 4GS?
uhhh Touch Pro 2 forum guys ... keep it that ?

And to the OP ..
6.5 Stock from sprint is CRAP . i had numerous ammount of errors . And many freezes . if you have 6.1 on it , just keep it . Your best bet however is to check the CDMA TP2 development as noted by jeryyyyy . My own personal opinion , any build higher than 21915 ( i think ..) will be your best bet if flashing a custom ROM . i have my own custom ROM with 29020 Build . And that is a 6.5.5 build . the best yet in my opinion . But if you dont mind a little less finger friendly ROM then stick with the 6.1 . To sum it all up , 6.1 is more stable than 6.5
This post has been thanked 1 times.