View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 11:34 PM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot
Threadstarter

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: so i went and got the arrive yesterday ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
mine only seems to auto restart when it overheats,which is due to the still shitty sprint service in my area. good thing im using my WiFi now, all HTC phones have this issue. and why restart it? its unnecessary to do so
,just leave it running, im on day 7 since my last restart and my arrive is still as fast and stable as the first day. I've made it to 17 days of uptime before and there was still no degradation in performance.
umm i know about the overheating issue that wasn't the point i have only done what the rep at htc suggested which is when i charge the phone at night since it doesn't turn off while charging is that the next morning i restart the phone as to refresh it for daily use .. now correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't htc know more about this .. i was just asking cuz the whole thing rebooting by it'self without over heating is new to me ..

Last edited by rrjskj; 06-29-2011 at 12:34 AM.