ppcgpirate
PPCGeeks Regular

ppcgpirate is keeping up the good workppcgpirate is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery / Display

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch Pro kid View Post
I've been getting about 6-8hrs with my Evo 3D before I'm down to 10-15% with all settings off. No mobile data or wifi on. When I check to see whats draining my battery its says display 93%. Last night phone was on the charger all night Display says 95% everyone else is 1-2%. Anyone else having this problem? Tried to run spare parts but wouldn't work. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this. I can literally watch my battery drain 10% in a few minutes.

yeah, my phone also says the display uses around 85%. the phone battery lasts around 7-8 hours if i continuously browse the internet on 3G though (worse if i'm in a car or train). what i've noticed is that when the phone gets really warm, the battery starts to drain quicker. sometimes happens when all i'm doing is using the internet.

did you try conditioning the battery? letting the battery drain completely then charge it to 100% (green light)?

this morning i took the phone off the charger around 5.30am, turned on 4G when i got into work at 8am. been using it to stream slacker radio and browsing the net since then and the battery stands at 47% (6 hours on battery, display is at 77%).