View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Perasite
Retired Staff

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FTP now anonymous, no password needed

I just finished making the updates to the FTP. It is now a truly anonymous FTP. Anyone can now upload, download and view files. They cannot delete or rename them... YAY!! Hope this helps to keep the FTP working how everyone wants it to.

In order to get to the FTP now, you no longer need the ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@xxx stuff. You now just use ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com to access the FTP. Please note that all links pointing to ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@xxx will no longer work, but can be fixed by removing ppcgeeks:ezupload@ from the link.

The link under QLINKS has been updated to reflect the new address of the FTP.

Update: If you need a file deleted or you need a directory created, please send me a PM and I will give you the information needed for you to be able to do so.

Please note that under this new system, all deletes are logged, so it should be easy for us to track any malicious users and remove their ability to delete items.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)

Last edited by Perasite; 03-17-2008 at 11:27 AM.