View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:05 AM
dethman
Lurker

dethman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
seeya tp2

well it's been 14 months since i started struggling with this laggy, underpowered, poorly built piece of junk phone, when the screen finally decided to die today. sprint of course wouldn't do anything, as they saw some red on the water thing and said 'water damage, you must have submerged it, nothing we can do' and dismissed it right away. though of course the phone has been nowhere near any water.

thanks to everyone around here who's programs and roms tried to make this phone better, though in the end, it's really just the worst phone i've ever used. shame on you sprint, shame on you HTC, for releasing a phone that makes me wait 15 seconds to edit a contact or send a text message. one that freezes every other time i turn it on. one with piss poor battery life though given how slow it is and how poor the screen is i can't imagine what's actually using the battery.

bought an epic, it's so nice to have a phone that actually responds when you touch a button. though the battery life still stinks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.