PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

infinitemethod is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I hate Engadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by trewardtx View Post
i agree with you man.....at the end of the day we the consumer determines if it is a good phone or not.....we are the ones buying the phone so just because somebody gives a product a bad review it actually doesnt mean that its a bad product.....only YOU know how valuable YOUR phone is to YOU.... not some lady giving a half ass review....i can see if it was like Oprah and shelled out lots of Evo's to her audience just because she liked the phone....then maybe that opinion might matter.....but at the end of the day its YOUR preference, YOUR money, and YOUR contract with Sprint....not the reviewers

The main reason why I was so annoyed with Engadget and that reviewer was with the comments people were having. There were so many saying, "oh, well this doesn't sound like a good option", or "this isn't even a worthly upgrade".

These people apparently don't look at other review sites. This is a huge upgrade from the EVO 4G and that isn't just my opinion, the specs and the way it runs speak for themselves.