View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 01:19 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Yes.

Google for htcRIE_0.7.0.46.

Has to be done to the NBH file before flashing the ROM.

Just be careful on what you remove. Sometimes there are tie ins to exe files and others that you are not aware of till later on....
or another option would be to download and flash Titanium and then he would be down to just about the bare minimum anyways, plus once the ROM is flashed and booted he can hook the phone up to the computer and then go in and delete pictures, sounds and other stuff to further reduce the footprint of the ROM, but I think if he downloads and flashed that ROM he's going to be happy with the reduced footprint of it from the get go. This is not really directed towards you, but to add to what you said and I didn't see his post to quote, I must be getting old and blind lol.