View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 02:43 PM
doeeeees
Lurker

doeeeees is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I have had extra time lately to try to improve my tp2 experience and this is what I came up with on the energy rom. Thought others would like to know. Comments on alternatives would be appreciated.

Lock screen: Preferred S2U2 over the android one that came with the rom. I used the android one for quite some time and it was always quick to respond.

Start menu replacement: I have been using the panel view but I always had trouble clicking the links and a refresh issues. I switched to MMAppLauncher and it seems low on memory and very quick to respond.

RSSfeedtab: Works great and added a link to the tab on my cookie homepage.

WiMoSpeed: Used OCT1.5 for a long while and tried early version of WiMoSpeed and it didn’t work out. Made the switch again to the newest version and everything works great at 748.8.

RadarWeather v1.0 Tab: It worked and looked cool but it is kinda buggy. I removed it after a couple of days. Would like an alterative to predict what time of day it’s going to rain. Currently use the GPSweatherRadar to estimate when rain is going to hit.

CHTscheduler: Automatically changes my phone to vibrate when I am at work and when I leave it switches to loud its awesome.

Is there a way to remove ring tones, images, and unnecessary files under the windows directory? I remembered back in the day removing files from windows on a PC like help and junk files would make the system respond much faster. If I recall correctly I got win95 down to 45mb and it was much speedier on an older system.

I also created a link on my cookie homepage to open windows messenger not the htc one. “\windows\tmail.exe” –service “SMS”” . The HTC one would frequently be slow to respond when sliding out the keyboard and sometime a weird graphics issues would result.

Energy Rom is great I have about 60 apps and games and I couldn’t ask for much more of a better experience. Thanks for all of the hard work NRG!!!

Last edited by doeeeees; 06-22-2011 at 02:47 PM.