Thread: text messaging
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:44 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: text messaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
thanks orangekid ! I actually have the htc messaging client from the leo device running on my TP2 . And I wasn't sure if the laggyness was a result of my poopy processor speed or was a result of the actual messaging client . And I noticed that HTC messaging client would load all texts in that contacts thread , where win mo was only loading the last 10 or so messages . I wonder if there is a way to make htc only load the last 10 messages in the contacts thread . You mind mentioning the ROMs that didn't have the laggyness ? I wonder if the chef would be willing to share with me the packages he has that made that possible . I personally love this htc messaging client more than anything . Just hate the laggyness . I've pretty much gotten used to it though .
It's not half as much a problem on the HD2 as it was on my old Diamond (same processor as your TP2).

I've noticed it is significantly less on NRG's ROMs and on the HD2 Dutty's are pretty good.