View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:06 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Testing - 05-25 Update: New LK, Recovery.img, Kernel Updates through Recover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorale View Post
The logcat -b radio wasn't the correct one either? I'm sticking mainly to WinMo still, but just wanted to test out some things in Android just needed data to work though. Appreciate all the work you guys are doing here
Ah, look at the edit times. You added the -b radio log after I posted and edited my post .

At any rate, nothing crazy in here that's jumping out at me... I'm no expert on log reading by any means either. I doubt you're using the new RIL... it'll probably help. My advice - wait for the next round .