View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 01:18 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Lunch break with time to spare for once lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I remember the ole days when my daily digest email for this thread would report 30-40 new message. Yesterday it was a new low. One. Things are slowing down around here. I can understand why. No new ROMs, some great stability, end of some features, and people are migrating to newer devices. The thread title is still the May 14th, and I was on the April 15th ROM until last week.
I noticed the slow down as well... in addition to your thoughts, I think some of it:

a. goes to seeing more TP2 folks running Android on their units in some kind of fashion lol. I've been running it on my other active test TP2 unit mostly, but I still keep my main TP2 under Energy Winmo for now.

b. looking at the wiki hits, 23k+. Which I'm sure half of those are bot hits. Though, still that's saying a lot for the time that teradog and many of the users in this community have put in to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
uggg.. I still have 240 days before I'm eligible for an "upgrade" with sprint. So I guess I'll still be hanging around here for a while. Still good to see Kiowa popping in now and then to say Hi too. At least I won't be lonely here.
Yes good to see you, Kiowa and many other veterans still here

I try to drop by every so often when not on the dark side forums lol.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.