View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:10 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
uggg.. I still have 240 days before I'm eligible for an "upgrade" with sprint. So I guess I'll still be hanging around here for a while. Still good to see Kiowa popping in now and then to say Hi too. At least I won't be lonely here.

David
yeah i know how you feel <although i just upgraded in december lol>, but that's the way it is with technology these days, never the best on the block long, the TP2 is a great phone and I don't think you are missing a whole lot, more speed mostly. Yeah I always have this thread open and read what's going on in it, can't forget the good times with the great people of this thread and where I learned a lot of phone geekness lol. You can pm me bro or call me, unless you deleted my number once I moved to the dark side lol. Feel free to call or pm if you get lonely