View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

time to dl 5.1 haven't had a sharkie fix in a bit,the 5.0 i tried wasn't nice to me lol,so i went back a build but after reading last 10 pages i feel as if i'm cheating myself if i don't give this update a whirl,check back in after the setup!!

Rom is looking oustanding homeslice!!! but hell i remember when you first started cooking for yourself with the original touch pro,i recall showing extreme interest of your work based on pix i saw back then,so needless to say once you started cooking for the public i got my fix and have been impressed since day 1,love the rom,love the work you do,the dedication you provide for your work in unrivaled!!

THANKS MAN!!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.