View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Is the Evo 3D going to be the TOP of the LINE phone for a while??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmana View Post
I'm thinking the Samsung S2 (Within) is going to beat the Evo 3D. If you take the 3d capability out of the picture, the S2 is thinner, has a longer lasting battery, has a better screen, should be a "world phone", has a better camera, etc... And it may even come with LTE capability, at least that's a rumor I heard. The only complaint I've heard about the phone is the inability to customize the ROM, but that should be worked out soon too. That being said I am still getting the 3D on Friday, but if it doesn't impress me it's going back and I'll wait for the Samsung to come out (late July supposedly)
you cant compare rumors to facts

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."