View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:30 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I remember the ole days when my daily digest email for this thread would report 30-40 new message. Yesterday it was a new low. One. Things are slowing down around here. I can understand why. No new ROMs, some great stability, end of some features, and people are migrating to newer devices. The thread title is still the May 14th, and I was on the April 15th ROM until last week.

Update, since I flashed, things have been working just fine. few reboots, decent speed, I am happy. I have not checked DRM to see if that works. Hopefully it does. Bluetooth woes are a thing of the past. I have noticed battery not as good. Speed not as good as zero page pool. BUT my programs run everytime without problems and they do not randomly close. They stay open.

I will ride this train for a bit more, but I am thinking my next device might be on AT&T. they seem to treat their people better and have a better selection with less crippling of the phones...
This post has been thanked 1 times.