View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 07:21 AM
bunvilla
PPCGeeks Regular

bunvilla is keeping up the good workbunvilla is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Blazing Fast & Stable* Maverick MobileShell ROM *SYS 23135* UPDATED!

i have been using the last release with no problems, BUT, i installed the latest SPB shell over the 1 that this rom comes with.
** Then (this is important) I uninstall my copy of SPB shell that i just installed, and when it boots back into the rom, there is NO trace of any SPB shell anymore at all.
** Then i setup my gmail and install Arcsoft (im on cricket with a flashed sprint tp2) you can probably skip the Arcsoft part]
** Then i install my SPB shell again and presto its running smooth and fast and lots of free ram available.

#@#@ reason for the uninstall of my SPB shell the 1st time is because the two SPB shell (the 1 that comes with the rom and the 1 i installed) conflict and dont display everything properly.
So basically this process wipes both SPB shell and allows for a fresh excellent working installation of an upgraded SPB shell install.

sorry if this is not clear , i didnt mean to go on about this , but i just had to share my success with this rom after having some of the issues other user had.