View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Touche'
Regular 'Geeker

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Before you make a decision based on any reviews.....

First of all, we've all seen that the Evo 3D has had very mixed reviews. Some good, some bad, some...eh.

3D: A few of my friends asked why some people think the 3D looks great, and some think it looks awful. Here is a possibility... There are A LOT of people who can't see stereoscopic 3d. There are also a lot of people who just can't process it as well. You can always go to a Videogame store and look at a 3DS to see if you can. That is if you've never looked at stereoscopic 3D before. I'm not saying the 3D is good or bad... I'm just saying that some people may think it looks bad, because they can't process it correctly.

Battery: A lot of people reviewing the Evo 3D have said the battery life is awful, and goes out within a few hours. One reviewer said it only lasted 14hrs. Okay...where will you ever be for 14hrs that you can't charge your Evo? Other than that, most of these reviewers say they took a ton of 3D pics/videos, played the Spiderman demo...and likely played with the new Sense UI (and other features) a lot. Any phone is going to go out after heavy use like that. I fully plan on my Evo 3D's battery lasting for about two hours after I buy it on Friday...lol

Gimmick: Is 3D a gimmick? Who cares! Another thing a lot of reviewers have said is that the 3D is a gimmick, and kills the battery. As far as the battery issue...as most of you know...3D isn't always on. We all know about the switch, and what is 3D, and what is not. It's gonna kill the battery if you're playing with the camera for long periods of time.

I don't care what you do. I'm probably gonna get yelled at for this post, but I know of a lot of people who really want this phone, but are afraid b/c of the reviews. Some of them even thought everything on the Evo 3D was actually 3D.

I'm just sayin'...
This post has been thanked 3 times.