View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

I could do it, but it would take some time. I pretty much had to fill in the entire top and bottom of the pic. A little layer copying and a lot of paint brush and penciling up to make everything look good. Luckily, I save it in .psd format so I can just contiue where i left of. The left side with just sky should be relatively easy, the right side with the palm trees is what makes it a bitch. Luckily the moon isn't involved with making it wider so that should make it easier as well. I've got a busy couple of weeks starting tomorrow, but I love art and this will give me something to do if I'm in the mood and have the time.

Did you want the entire softkey buttons more transparent or just the insides of the buttons. And how transparent do you want them would you say? 50%? More?

Good to hear you're liking the ROM. I agree v5.1 is a rock.
This post has been thanked 2 times.