View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 03:48 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What size is that pic supposed to be? When I try and save it, it saves as like 100x200 or something small like that. Is that the original size?

Screenshots look tight by the way! I like the look. I think the free icons go great with it too.
i think its 800x500, i included link to xda w/ it uploaded via imageshack. i didnt think the site resized it. yea im really digging the green tb to offset the color and i added that and rss orange to simclock. the colors on that wall pop. i still have your regular icons in start menu and the free icons are used for the simclock, matchs the trans notification icons you posted.

what do you think of the idea for the softkey buttons?