View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:26 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Arrive.. disassembly

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
So I take it the SD card is extra storage and the actual OS doesn't reside there? That's cool, it just reloads and re-sets it up from ROM?
When I bought my Arrive I asked the Sprint rep about sdcard (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-arrive...o-sd-card.html) I was told it was all internal memory like the Iphone (probably to prevent me from messing w/it since they said they couldn't transfer my contacts due to the custom shark ROM, "sharkies" from my TP2). Followed this post to change sdcard Memory Upgrade Sprint HTC Arrive (HD7 Pro) - xda-developers and some extra help from DR.8820 for the correct sdcard, reset, think I had to press vol and power button for hard reset and evreything has been golden since.