JAmerican
N00b

JAmerican is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adding the front camera to Sprint TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
forget the homo comment im about to make, but, i felt a tingle when i read your name "JAmerican", even had a small trip down memory lane with my UX50, which would have been such a disappointment if not your work on the little bugger...

anyway, back to the topic, JAmerican: proving people wrong by going as far as possible since the beginning of time (aka camera fits fine, but needs HSPL/Radio/Whatever fix to activate and utilize it)

BRB, thanks hunting your posts
Kane, how's it going man. This is the same JAmerican from 1src lol. The UX was definitely before its time. I was quite disappointed that I couldn't make it last the whole day still. My battery mod eventually stopped working lol. I really like the Touch Pro 2 with its tilt-able screen. Unfortunately, the processor is weak and the camera is just okay.

If someone with some programming experience or with a HD2 could provide the exact driver to the camera, maybe I could get it to work by swapping the driver. The TP2 camera driver is called CIF.dll. If I could get the HD2's camera DLL, I could swap them out.

JAmerican
This post has been thanked 1 times.