View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:13 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What can the 3D do that the 4G can't? Besides 3D?

I'm more than likely holding off to be honest. I just went and checked out the HTC sensation from T-mobile which is very similiar to the 3d. Great form factor, thinner, lighter, and sense 3 running amazing of course. But the 3d is going to be bulkier and with all of the great roms available that are sense 2.1 and upcoming stable sense 3 roms, it makes me pause. Also, most of the sense 2.1 roms available now have several Sense 3 widgets and animations working smooth already so its really tough to justify dropping the evo right now. Obviously sense and other apps will run better on the latest though.
One big plus is the camera on the sensation. Much quicker to snap pics (at least twice as fast). Unfortunately the sensation has an 8mb compared to the 3d (5mb) so that's a downer imo. Oh well, decisions decisions. lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.