View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:32 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
hm yeah but it stays orange even when i turn it "off" (not to winmo though)

I also noticed that I cant hold the menu button to put away the keyboard like on real android phone.

edit: also noticed that the screen starts out in landscape but a open/close of physical keyboard makes it portrait
edit: gone till tonight but I can provide information on the orange led if you need me to test it to see why it stays on :S. I dont know why it would though.
Might need logs to establish why the phone isn't sleeping at all. It should sleep within a few seconds, if not within 30 seconds (new RIL fixes this bug, my phone sleeps within a few seconds every time...)

The portrait/landscape issue is on the FAQ as well, and it's also fixed in a kernel patch.

Put away the keyboard...? I assume you mean the on-screen kb? Just hit back...