View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes in 3months
Sorry if that scares anyone. I can't prove or dismiss it so I throw it out there.

I flashed your 6.5 version as soon as I got hardspl flashed.
This rom is amazing and the best Sharkierom I ever had.
I can overclock past 768Mhz, stability extends 2 notches higher than stock rom.
This is my new favorite, a very hard thing to do considering Vinrom was my previous best.
Battery life is amazing as well.
Your back-light settings on max didn't drain it as fast either, surprising.

Only thing I see you haven't implemented snooze options for appointments.
My reg modified cab in my sig link should work for both 6.5 & 6.5.x

Any reason for taskbar change?

Cant help sayin this is a sweet and very polished rom : )

Your CHT settings is very optimal and minimal,
and 2.0 does seem to run more stable than prevous versions,
when setup YOUR WAY.
I also reduced full animation setting in CHT editor
Only minor lag is, in portrait to landscape,
which happens to all roms on CHT2.0, so no biggie
As far as the taskbar change, I talked a bit about it in this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yep, I'm loving the new phone, although I've been on my TP2 for a couple of weeks now.

Android is absolutely wonderful. I've no complaints yet. Luckily for me, I live, work and play in a 4G area so the EVO runs fast as ever most of the time. Battery life is not so great, but I wouldn't expect my laptop to go all day running on a single charge and the EVO is like a laptop in my pocket. I'm sure I can get that better whenever it is that I decide to really dig into to making an EVO ROM.

I've brought a tiny bit of the Android look to this new ROM with it's new set of Dark Ninja Android Taskbar Icons and the Android wait cursor that comes along with it. I've brought a tiny bit of the imagery from it's people favs to this ROM. One of the big reasons I brought the RSS feed to this ROM was because I grew accustomed to regularly checking news feeds. While it will never be as fast as the EVO News feed widget, it's a step in that direction. The default wallpaper is also from a dumped EVO ROM and is the one that use on my EVO most of the time.

I'm just glad there are still people around that can use and appreciate our work!
We do it for you!
I'm glad you're liking the latest version! A Maxx134 stamp of approval is a valued asset indeed

I like the snooze options for appts. I'll incorporate those into the next round! As always, thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.